To clean lashes for reuse:
Dish Soap Method
- Using a teaspoon of liquid dish soap, mix warm water and the soap to create a soapy mixture.
- Place the lashes in the mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Once the lashes have been removed, use tweezers to remove any remaining glue on the lash strips.
- Rinse the lashes with warm water.
- Use a paper towel to blot the lashes to remove any remaining water. (You may use a lash brush to brush the lashes out).
- Once the lashes are completely dry, place them back into their box.
There are no reviews yet.